Guest Welcome Kits
Paperia | April 2015
Many guests travel from out of town, state, or even the country to attend weddings. If you have traveling guests, chances are they will make a weekend out of it and stay the night prior to your wedding and/or night of. Having welcome kits made up for them to receive during check-in is a thoughtful and fun way to get them excited about the upcoming nuptials.
Here are some ideas for you to include in your kits:
– Weekend lineup. Include the timeline of events and a personalized note thanking them for making the trip.
– Map of the area and a list of things they can see and do while in town.
– Something local. Whether it’s jam from the farmers market or locally brewed beer, something from the area is a great way to make the area memorable.
– Snacks. Your guests are probably hungry after traveling, so be sure to include some treats! You can throw in candy, chips, chocolates, homemade delights, whatever you’d like.
– Pamper items. Including chapstick, lotion, tissues, and other similar items will make your guests truly feel like they are on a getaway trip.
You can create your welcome kits in bags and totes, baskets, or whatever else you can think of! They should be fun and personalized, but remember that no matter what you include, your guests will be very appreciative of the gesture and love digging into their goodies!
Comments are closed.