Mother’s Day Recipes That Will Knock Her Socks Off
Paperia | May 2018
Sure, Mom loves flowers and gifts and jewelry. But this year, why not add a homemade touch to your Mother’s Day celebration by whipping her up a deliciously-memorable treat.
- For the Health Nut: Granola Parfait Cups – simple, wholesome, and delicious. All the taste without the guilt will leave Mom smiling.
- For the Coffee Aficionado: Iced Mocha – channel your inner barista and whip her up a fancy, iced latte, complete with whip cream and chocolate drizzle. She will surely be requesting seconds!
- For the Brunch Lover: Wild Mushroom and Asparagus Quiche – a savory, decadent brunch staple that can be prepped and cooked in advance. Even better – leftovers will keep for the following week!
- For the Foodie: Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado – talk about adorable. These little nests combine all the breakfast components in an expertly constructed bite. Even the ‘foodie’ Mom will be impressed with this effort!
- For the Sweet Tooth: Champagne Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting – these delicate confections are as pretty as they are tasty. Serve with bubbly for an added bonus!
And of course, no Mother’s Day is complete without a special greeting card with that perfect sentiment – something to be cherished for years to come.
Shop The Paperia’s selection to put the finishing touch on your joyful occasion.
Photo credit 1: The Cooking Jar
Photo credit 2: Cake Whiz
Comments are closed.