Throwing a Reveal Party?
Paperia | September 2017
Many expectant mothers and couples are embracing the excitement of the “big reveal” of their baby’s sex.
These parties can be as elaborate or casual as you wish — happening as a stand-alone event or folded into a Sunday family dinner.
Adapt the ideas below to fit your needs and your style, and be sure to visit The Paperia in Chestnut Hill or Ardmore to create the perfect invite to go with your themed-reveal!
- Onesie – Enlist the help of a sales clerk to box and wrap up a blue or pink onesie
- Balloons – Blue or pink balloons escaping from a giant box, or blue/pink confetti inside black balloons
- Sweet Surprise – Serve cake or cupcakes with blue or pink filling
- Seasonal – Work the reveal into a holiday with blue/pink pumpkins, shamrocks, Christmas ornaments, Easter eggs, etc.
- Home Run – Pitch a color-rigged ball to your partner and make a big hit when it explodes into a blue or pink surprise
- Notecard Surprise – Enclose a blue card and pink card together in a sealed envelope and have the mom-to-be or other special guest open to see which one reads “It’s A… !”
- Theme – Nix the standard blue pink and instead incorporate a fun theme such as “Lashes or Staches”
- Sibling Love – If it’s not your first child, have the older sibling do the honors by wearing a tee shirt claiming “I’m going to have a little brother/sister!”
- Piñata – Talk about a smash hit. Scatter blue or pink candy for all to enjoy.
- Scratch Off – Get custom tickets and plenty of quarters so everyone can scratch to see if the lucky couple is winning a baby boy or girl.
- Eye on the Prize – Pin a pink/blue paint or powder-filled balloon to a dart board, and take aim!
Comments are closed.